Tuesday 18 August 2009

A history of my hair in 30 photos

The disgusting hippie braids.. and yes this I have a dirty tan.
The non conforming emo kids.

The myspace generation.. yes I am smoking a ciggie.. and yes.. that is a bullet for my valentine t-shirt. rock and roll.


The home dye attempt at looking 'burlesque'.

The side quiff, complete with ugly face, and fringe hong cut with fabric scissors.

The red undercut, i quite liked this one, and yes i wore a bin liner out on the hottest day of summer.
The really manky brown.
The asymetric manky red. My gran has this pic framed in her house for some reason.

The power dyke look, lily looks so lovely in comparison!

The home dye custard head.

The oh god yes Shaun finally came to london with toner!

The blue shampoo days.
The why wear one afro wig when you can wear two?

The translucent lilac.

The faded lilac.. big fan of this colour!

The aysymetric mop.

The less said about this the better.
The british girl in new york.. my hair is somewhat overlooked hair as Benji's is just too amazing for words.

The nintendo antionette.

The absolute peedo chic.
The stolen off a rancid tranny.

The punk rock lesbo.
The haircut I miss the most.

The grey british chic parisian

The bubblegum quiff.

The messy crop.

The 80's crimp.

The baby pink quiff, complete with foliage.
The bowl, complete with my fringe twin Alice.

1 comment: