Sunday 31 January 2010

Celebrity dreams

Over the past few months I have been having bizarre dreams involving an array of celebrity love interests. I'm not complaining.. My unconscious mind conjures up some right treats. Here's a rundown of some of the men of my dreams.. lol.

Daniel Radcliffe.

This dream was really weird, and I also found out that I'm a bit of a goldigga. Basically in the dream Daniel Radcliffe had just moved to the town where I live to 'get away from it all' and he got a house near the local park, (which by the way I drove past the other day and it is a very small house for someone of his wealth). Me being the goldigging bitch that I am decided to take up jogging to try and get his attention.. yes that's right.. jogging. Anyway I figured that if i went for a jog around the park twice a day he would see me and want to marry me, then I could get his money. I think my alarm went off and I didn't get to see how this would of all worked out for me.

Puck off of glee

This dream was from last night, my memory of it is a little sketchy because I was really drunk. But from what I can remember I met him at a fairground. Then there are a few gaps I forget. But his mohawk was a lot longer and i was giving him blonde highlights, which would look absolutely shocking really. Then there's more black out and at some point we were at a garden centre. Why the fuck was this dream not more erotically charged??

Russell Howard

I can't figure out if this was just my sub conscious telling me to stop watching Dave before bedtime or if I do actually find him attractive. It's all so confusing. Well anyway in the dream I was his girlfriend.. and from what I can remember he was a pretty lovely boyfriend to have around. The one thing that I can remember vividly from this dream was me telling him he needs to stop wearing stupid bright coloured t-shirts with jeans, and was very intent on getting him to wear a shirt. Even in my awake state I feel like this makes a lot of sense. Sleep-stylin'.

That really nice guy off of 90210

Again details are sketchy.. but this guy was my boyfriend and we were at some kind of music festival. He's really hot so I quite enjoyed this one.

Jonah Hill

This was a sex dream. I think it must be the Jew fro. I won't say anything more about this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment