Friday 13 November 2009

Gargantuan max-out.


I've been meaning to write this blog for a few days now, but i literally couldn't turn my attention away from watching the actual video. I am of course talking Lady Gaga bad romance. In this video she rocks 15 of her strongest looks yet, I had to watch it 5 times initially just to take the whole lot in.. and I certainly needed to wipe myself down after seeing the Mcqueen look. Here's a breakdown of the video..
1.The picture above ^^ Razor blade glasses? OOOh if looks could kill.. these are fucking fierce.

2. This kinda reminds me of that video years ago for some alcho-pop.. can't remember what it was called, but it involved a thing called the judderman. That and a cross between a birthday party drawn by Tim Burton.
3. These eyes are fucking terrifying, but equally as amazing. I've been trying to work out if they did it by drawing her eyes on her eyelids. Maybe?
4. What the fuck is with her spine? Skinny as.. hot!
5. Just plain beautiful, far from the long horse face of the just dance days.
6. I hope that's a fake burberry mac from donny market.
7. Alien meets eating disorder = amazing.
8. I would literally murder someone for a pair of these shoes. Gash troth material.
9. Drenched in diamonds.. what a fucking diva. <3
10. When she wore this on Saturday night live i fell in love with it, in her underwear she looks like a saucy solar system.
11. I CAME EVERYWHERE.
12. THEN ON THE CLOSE UP I CAME EVEN MORE.
13. If this is real fur i kinda disapprove, but there's no doubting it looks stunning. I'm just waiting for the peta backlash.
14. Hooker, amazing.
15. Fire ejaculating boobs, charred human remains, and couture shoes.. Is there anything this scene was lacking?

Words can't explain how much I love gaga, even more than I love holyoaks. When just dance came out i thought she was a bit of a wannabee. It really took until I saw the Glastonbury footage that my love truly developed now I can't get enough of her. Gay for gaga? hell yeah!

1 comment:

  1. I WAS CREAMING ALL NIGHT TO THIS BITCH'S STYLE. WHAT A FIT FUCK.

    ReplyDelete