Sunday 27 September 2009

A few recent thoughts on celebrities

Alex Reid:
Seriously could this man be any more of an obnoxious bell end? He deffo gets the cunt of the year award. And she's fooling no-one.



Pam anderson:
My admiration for this woman is no secret. If I'm half the milf she is at the age of 40 I would be very happy.


Anna Wintour:
Fair play for putting those annoying little bitches in their place, she should be rewarded.

Paulette Bonafonte:
Ok so she's a fictional character but after watching legally blonde the other day I decided I am totally gonna channel her white trash look.


Lady Gaga:
In this months vogue she claims jesus is her fashion icon because she loves loin cloths. Can we argue with this really?

Susan Boyle:
Living proof that you can polish a turd.

No comments:

Post a Comment