Tuesday 1 December 2009

Billy Cunningham.

Billy is one of my favorite people. He should be given his own tv programme. One where he has a camera following him around high street stores pointing out how shit stuff is and throwing it on the floor. Mr C, i salute you.

B.C gold:

"I'm so sorry you had to witness that stock" (on topman's new design range)

"I love a good leather tit" (on a dress in topshop)

"The only green you're gonna see in this place is your face. It's gonna be green with envy when you see my hotdog" (on the diner)

"
BabyGirl you better believe that New York is gonna have an extra fashion week in 2010 when we touch down with out avant garde ferox outfits
" (on our trip to new york next year)

"Executive realness" (on everything in life, pretty much)

"I was kind of shocked by his manic thirst to max out on pepsi" (on josh buying 16 litres of pepsi from somerfield)

"We feroxed on life today"

No comments:

Post a Comment