Sunday 6 December 2009

Gaga does bath haus, Janet hits KFC

Ok, so I had been getting texts from excited friends all day about this. Then as soon as her performance started i was bombarded with texts/facebook comments all saying things like 'Diva!' 'Ferox' 'Gaga!! <3' 'Fit!' and other such one word remarks. Now you all know my Gaga fascination (obsession) is growing faster by the day so here's my opinion on the whole performance.


Gareth Pugh plus lady gaga equals wet dream.


I'm so glad her request for baby lambs was rejected because this whole bath haus of gaga set up was so much better. (DIVA!!)






On a toilet playing a piano made to look like a sink. You can't make this shit up.


The most surreal interview situation i have ever seen.


I especially enjoyed the bit where she showed Dermot her teeth.

So now, after this visual ferox Janet Jackson has to come on stage. The only way really she could have topped that performance would have been to dance on stage with her brothers rotting corpse. But that didn't happen, instead she just came on looking fat and miming. I felt both sorry and embarrassed for her.



At this point I got a text from Ash saying she needs to lay off the pies and get into the bath. Can't really argue with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment